At AeroFlexx we drive innovation, deliver superior packaging, and promote sustainability initiatives. We've taken the best qualities of traditional packaging to create a new, innovative packaging concept that will transform the way both brands and consumers think about liquid packaging of the future.
- Rigidity: Our airframe technology protects the liquid and ensures AeroFlexx Paks keep their shape, durability, and structural rigidity throughout their entire lifecycle. We use air instead of plastic to create this structure.
- Flexibility: Unlike traditional bottles, AeroFlexx Paks are made of flexible material, reducing the plastic used up front and making it easy to squeeze. Also, unfilled flat packs reduce the carbon footprint. (Flat packages equal fewer trucks on the road and lower carbon emissions.) Plus, 1.2 million AeroFlexx Paks fit on a standard empty truck compared to 120,000 traditional bottles!
- Easy Tear: The AeroFlexx Pak opens with one tear. Now, the consumer experience is easier than ever before with our quick-tear technology. There are no more bulky bottles or cumbersome closures.
- Self-Sealing Valve: With the squeeze of one hand, dispense liquid more precisely and cut down on waste. In turn, this enhances the consumer experience. Your customers—and the planet—will thank you.
- 360-Degree Artwork: All of our liquid packaging offers 360-degree artwork, meaning no label limitations or sacrificing your brand’s integrity. On top of that, our AeroFlexx Pak accommodates a variety of design shapes and sizes—no molds, labels, or closures needed.
Right off the production line, the AeroFlexx Pak is hermetically sealed, tamper-proof, and ready for omnichannel distribution. The AeroFlexx Pak enables prep-free shipping. No extra packing materials are needed. Place it in an envelope or box, and it will arrive in perfect condition.
Our liquid packaging is optimized for omnichannel use. Because we’re ISTA 6-Amazon approved for ships in own container (SIOC) and over boxing, our AeroFlexx Paks can be placed in an envelope or box without additional styrofoam or other packing material.